Food Scientist a MOA foodtech
MOA foodtech combines biotechnology and artificial intelligence to transform waste and by-products of the agri-food industry into a ” next generation protein ” with high nutritional value and 100% sustainable.
If you are concerned about the environmental situation and you are ready to contribute to…
- Reduce the impact of climate change
- Stop the deforestation
- Feed the society in a healthy way
Join us to make a difference for a sustainable world!
We are looking for a passionate and experienced food scientist to join our as New Product Developer. Candidates who understand food chemistry, ingredient functionalities (preferably proteins), processing principals and evaluation tools (texture, sensory, etc.).
- BS in Food Science or relevant experience with 5+ years; MS with 3+ years, or PhD with 0-1 years of active food product development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of food chemistry, protein chemistry, ingredient functionality and interactions, food processing techniques; food microbiology, food safety fundamentals; food packaging; European laws and regulations would be desirable.
- Proven track record of launching consumer food products would be highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Availability to travel
Role and Responsibilities
As a key member of the Product Team, you will be tasked with
- Conducting functionality tests on food ingredients in model systems.
- Formulating food product concepts to demonstrate functional attributes.
- Designing and conducting sensory studies and analyzing results.
- Developing formulation and process specifications.
- Collaborating with research institutions to conduct analytical as well as nutritional testing as needed.
- Ensure compliance with food laws and regulations.
- Other assigned tasks as needed
What we offer
- Salary according to the experience.
- Plenty of room for personal and professional development in a fast growing startup, building the future of food through cutting edge technologies and entering its next phase of growth
- A dynamic, caring company culture and a fantastic work environment with our labs located in Noain (Navarra)